- Beginning of Terms for Cancellations -
As our customer you can revoke this contract within four weeks without giving any reasons in writing (e.g. letter, fax or email) or by simply returning the goods. The grace period starts at the earliest at the time when you have received these Terms of Cancellation, but not before you have received the shipment of the goods. For keeping the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient to express the cancellation or to return the goods in due time. The cancellation must be addressed to:
|tpm GmbH||z.Hd. Michael Schröttle|
|Gewerbepark 26||Fax: +49 (9099) 966 4969|
|D-86687 Kaisheim||e-Mail: email@example.com|
Exemption from Cancellation
The cancellation right does not exist in contracts
- for delivery of goods which have been manufactured to customer's specifications or which are obviously customized to presonal requirements or due to their nature are not suitable for a return shipment or which might deteriorate quickly or where their expiry date would be exceeded,
- for delivery of audio or video recordings (e.g. CDs and DVDs) or of software, if the delivered media have been opened by the receiver,
- for delivery of newspapers, magazines and press articles.
Consequences of Cancellation
In case of an effective cancellation the benefits received by both parties must be reissued and profits drawn (e.g. interest) must be reimbursed.
In case the benefits received cannot be reissued fully or only in degraded condition, the difference must be compensated for in value.
In case of goods this is not applicable as long as the degradation results exclusively from inspection of the goods – in the same way which would have been possible in a physical store.
Incidentally you can avoid the obligation for compensation of goods value by not using the goods as its owner and omitting anything that impairs the value of the goods.
Transportable goods must be returned at our risk; non transportable goods will be picked up from your address.
You have to bear the cost for returning the goods if the delivered goods equals what you had ordered and if the price of the returned goods does not exceed the amount of EUR 90,00 or if at a higher price of the goods at the time of cancellation you have not yet reciprocated or have not yet made any contractual partial payment.
In all other cases the return shipment is free of charge for you.
- End of Terms for Cancellation-